Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Add Image
I really don't know what to write in here. I don't even know how to start. But there's just something inside me that wants to tell a story...of my life. But my coward self tells me, hey, who the hell cares about you, Anna? I mean about this life you are living? You are nobody. To some people, you don't exist. And to some who might be aware of this existence will just shrug your stories off. They won't give their time. They don't give a damn.

Because you are not a celebrity. Not even a politician. You are not Bill Gates or another Princess D.

Oh yeah, she's right. I am just a little me who lives in this big world of labels and tags! Who will ever listen to me? Of my dreams and my aspirations? I have no influence, I am powerless.

But then again, I feel the need to write. And its so strong that I have to argue with my coward self and let my passion win this time. Die, coward self! I want to share with people my thoughts and beliefs. How is world according to my perceptions. How it is according to my PEN. I will write and let people know of my existence. I don't care if they don't listen. I don't care if they won't believe. We have no difference for I am as imperfect as the most influential person who ever lived in history. I am as indispensable as how they think they are.

I may be unknown today. Like the most famous people were yesterday.

I am who I am. Who is undeniably part of everybody's existence as well.

So mark this day that you are able to meet me.

I am Anna Maldita. And tomorrow, I will be no more nobody to you and to the world!





No comments:

Post a Comment